BMW lovers often contemplate about the …
Top 10 BMW Cars Of All Time
When it comes to luxury cars, BMW is a name that always comes to mind. They have been manufacturing some of the best cars in the world for over 100 years.
In that time, they have released some truly iconic models that have become synonymous with high-end automotive design. Here are my top 10 BMW cars of all time.
- BMW E31 850CSi, an often overlooked car with incredible speed.
- BMW 2002, the companies most successful model at the time.
- BMW M1, one of the rarest BMW cars.
- BMW 3.0 CSL, nicknamed the Batmobile for its uncanny resemblance.
- BMW 328, in 199 it was named as one of the finalists of car of the century.
- BMW 507, arguably the best looking BMW ever.
- BMW M5 E34, considered by many as the best M5 ever.
- BMW E24 635CSi and M6, two extremely powerful cars.
- BMW E30 M3, with the M3 badge which is arguably their most famous performance badge.
- BMW E39 M5, regarded as one of the greatest driving machines ever created.
BMW has long been known for making luxurious and expensive cars. Here’s a look at the most expensive BMW cars of all time. These cars are not for the faint of heart or those on a budget, but for those who want the best of the best, no matter the cost.
Top 10 Most Expensive BMW Cars
- BMW Nazca M12. The most expensive BMW will cost you anywhere between 1-3 Million Dollars.
- BMW M8 Prototype a car that is valued at $590,000 but could be worth much more.
- BMW X5 Le Mans Concept, costing a substantial amount more at $590,000.
- BMW M5 G-Power Hurricane RRs, the final G-power entry at $470,000.
- BMW M5 G-Power Hurricane CS, a relatively small step up at $450,000.
- BMW M5 G-Power Hurricane RR still at the $440,000 price point.
- BMW X6 M G-Power Typhoon Wide Body also comes in at $440,000.
- BMW X6 G-Power Typhoon S. A highly expensive SUV at $440,000.
- BMW X-5M G-power Typhoon. A small step up coming in at $420,000.
- BMW M5 Touring G-Power Hurricane RS. This car comes with a not inconsiderable $400,000.
What is the most expensive BMW?
Are you the curious type and interested in expensive European cars? At the time of this writing, the BMW M8 Competition Grand Coupe first edition 8 of 8 is the most expensive production BMW ever made.
It comes with a 4.4L twin-turbo V8 engine putting out 625 horses. $143,000 is the base price for an M8 competition. When you thought that was crazy, you can pay even more to get the first edition BMW M8 Competition Grand Coupe 8 of 8.
This special edition is finished in Aurora Diamond Green Metallic paint and has a combination of gold accents and special badging. The additional tweaks include yellow corona rings, the b pillar showcases the 1 of 8 badging on it and additionally, the floormats also has the 1 of 8 etched to them.
The leather upholstery is finished in Taruma Brown for all 8 cars. When the limited First Edition BMW M8 Competition Grand Coupe 1 of 400 was not enough, BMW introduced the first edition one of eight!
These 8 M8 Competition Grand Coupes were the first of the lot to be delivered and since there are only 8 cars in the entire world, it makes it one of the rarest BMW and is one of the most expensive production BMW ever made!
Whether you’re a fan of older cars or simply want to take a trip down memory lane, BMW’s classic cars are definitely worth a look. The German automaker has produced some truly iconic vehicles over the years, many of which are still beloved by car enthusiasts today. From the early days of the 3 Series to the classic M3 of the late 80s and early 90s, BMW has always been at the forefront of automotive design.
Top 10 Classic BMW Cars
- BMW M5 F10 with its tremendous power & technology.
- BMW M5 Touring E6 featuring an incredible 5.0-liter V10 engine.
- BMW M635 Csi E24 with its mix of speed and style.
- BMW 1 Series M Coupe that’s compact, affordable, and simple.
- BMW M3 E46, built for speed, with amazing technology.
- BMW M5 E28 was the fastest 4 door car for its time.
- BMW 3.0 CSL E9, the Batman version of the 3.0 Coupe.
- BMW M5 E39, the fastest car of its time!
- BMW E30 M3, one of the best-handling cars ever.
- BMW M1, one of the rarest, with only 500 models made!
10 Most Beautiful BMW Cars
Throughout the years, BMW has produced some of the most beautiful cars ever made. From the early days of the Bavarian company, BMW has always been known for its style and design. Here are my top picks for the most beautiful BMW’s.
- BMW E92 3-series, a super clean, chiseled, and simple design.
- BMW E39 5-series, considered to be one of the best-looking sedans of all time.
- BMW E46 3-series, an aggressive but clean-looking car.
- BMW F06 6-series, an elegant masterpiece of a car!
- BMW 507 Roadster, the car that inspired the E52 Z8!
- BMW E24 6-series, which had one of the most memorable shapes of its era.
- BMW E38 7-series, a classic, chiseled car.
- BMW E52 Z8, which was featured in a James Bond movie!
- BMW F87 M2 with a modern look and many niche designs.
- BMW E31 8- Series, a classic and unique car.
The best BMW M cars of all time are the ones that have been able to combine performance, luxury, and style into one package. The M3 and M5 have always been the pinnacle of what BMW can do, but there are a few other models that deserve mention. Here are my picks for the top 10!
Top 10 Best BMW M Cars
- BMW F10 M6, regarded as one of the best looking M cars available.
- BMW 850 CSi this car helped spawn the new generation of M performance cars.
- BMW E30 M3, this car is for many the epitome of Motorsport success for BMW.
- BMW E46 M3 CSL, one of the most extreme BMW cars.
- BMW F16 X6M, with a 0-60 time of 4.2 seconds.
- BMW E61 M5, this car has a terrifying engine roar which screams of speed.
- BMW E34 M5, this car was made famous from the movie Ronin.
- BMW M1 one of the rarest BMW cars in existence.
- BMW 1M Coupe, an extremely aggressive looking, high performing car.
- BMW Z3M Coupe, a car affectionately known as the breadvan.
P.S. – Check out this cool story written by Budd Hansen where he talks about his love for whiskey & his “Black Man’s Wish.” It’s a MUST read!