BMW is one of the most famous car companies in the world.
Are you a triva buff about Bimmer’s?
Here are 10 facts about them.
1. BMW was founded in 1916 as an airplane engine manufacturing company.
2. BMW started making Cars due to the Treaty of Versailles
3. The first BMW car was the BMW Dixi. Later it was renamed the BMW 3/15 DA-2
4. BMW built its first electric car in 1972, although it was nowhere near being ready for the market.
5. BMW’s headquarters is designed just like a BMW Four-Cylinder Engine.
6. In the 1950’s BMW was almost taken over by Mercedes due to bankruptcy
7. BMW still makes classic parts for its older cars
8. The BMW CSL looks very similar to the batmobile
9. BMW once built a Ferrari car.
10. BMW builds some of the fastest motorcycles in the world!
Interesting stuff 😉
BTW, if you, or someone you know has a Bimmer and you want to get them something special, have a look at our great selection of BMW owner gifts that are sure to please!
Also, if you’re into the vintage models, check out our picks for the top 10 classic BMW’s of all time 😉
Finally, we have picked what we think are the 10 most beautiful Bimmer’s of all time!
Let us know your opinion 😉