Quality, reliability & power!
BMW has had many terrific engines.
Here’s our pick for the top 10:
10. The S62-BMW M5. BMW’s first V8 engine to have double-VANOS.
9. B57 BMW 750d. IT had a monstrous diesel engine that delivered 400PS and 760NM of torque.
8. S65 BMW M3 GTS. Arguably one of the best engines BMW ever built.
7. N73 Rolls Royce Phantom VII. The massive engine produced 460PS and 720NM.
6. S55 BMW M4 GTS. This engine had efficient water-cooling technology.
5. S85 BMW M5 with a 0-60 speed of 4.5 seconds.
4. N63 BMW M850i with 530 PS and 750 Nm of torque.
3. S70 McLaren F1. BMWs best engine ever, and its fastest until recently.
2. N74 Rolls Royce, the 2nd most powerful BMW group model.
1. S63 BMW M5 CS. The most powerful engine with the best power-to-weight ratio. An absolute monster.
Do you agree 😉
Did you know that we have awesome gifts for BMW enthusiasts that are guaranteed to please? Check them out!
Got some big bucks to spend? Here are the most expensive Bimmers you can buy!
If you love the classic BMW’s, here are our top 10 picks for them!